You have no items in your shopping cart.
Welcome to the Wet It! Line. Our wonderful Swedish super absorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky-clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash juicer parts, polish the outside of your Ceado ES700, dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels or sponges again. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washing machine, or microwave wet for 2 minutes to disinfect.
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money and help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months.
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower and many…many more ideas!
Free Shipping: Applicable for any juicer purchase with a destination in the contiguous 48 states.
Return Policy: We accept returns of products up to 30 days from the date the item is shipped. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened and in the same condition that you received it and include all original materials. It must also be in the original packaging. There is a 20% restocking fee for all non-defective items. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs to return your item and is non-refundable. If item was received damaged or defective, we will waive the shipping charge and restocking fee and ship out a replacement or provide a refund. After 30 days, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Shipping is non-refundable. Customer is responsible to pay sales tax on any sales outside the state of Florida.