You have no items in your shopping cart.
Are you thinking about putting freshly squeezed sugarcane juice on the menu? Expand your menu to attract other ethnic groups, such as Latino, Arabic, Asian and Indian cultures. The SC-B Sugarcane Juicer from Juicernet is an excellent option. For those living in states with strict governmental restrictions, we have a replica of the SC-B created with NSF Certified components, which would be our SC-3 model.
The SC-B by JuiceMatic Plus Inc. has removable rollers and juice compartments for easy cleaning. Additionally, it is a one-pass unit that offers better yield because of the gap between the rollers. Made with heavy-duty stainless steel, this machine will run at top performance for years to come. The SC-B is designed with a gearbox that gives the device more torque, reducing the motor’s stress. Please see our manual for more technical specifications if needed. We stand behind our products 100% and offer a full one-year warranty on parts.
YIELD: Approximately one gallon of sugarcane juice per 8 stalks
WARRANTY: One year parts
More about Sugarcane Juice:
Sugarcane is a tall grass that resembles bamboo. Similar to wheatgrass, you can juice the sugarcane with a strong juice extractor like our Juicematic SC-3 machine. The juice consists of water, low glycemic sugar, phytonutrients (including chlorophyll), proteins, soluble fiber and a wide variety of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals like calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc. It also contains iron and vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6. It is a delicious natural energy drink served around the world. Some popular additions to the juice include sea salt, lemon and lime juice.
10 Benefits of Drinking Sugarcane Juice:
- Great preventive and healing source for sore throat, cold and flu.
- Low glycemic index keeping the body healthy.
- A sweet drink but without simple sugars that people with diabetes can enjoy without worry.
- Studies indicate that it has positive activity against prostate and breast cancer cells due to its alkaline nature.
- Hydrates the body quickly to prolong the heat and physical activity.
- An excellent substitute for soda.
- It refreshes and energizes the body instantly as it is rich in carbohydrates.
- Strengthens the stomach, kidneys, heart, eyes and brain.
- Liberal intake provides the body with necessary protein and other food elements.
- It keeps the urinary flow clear and helps the kidneys to perform their functions smoothly.
The above statements are not intended to diagnose or treat disease.